Sunday, September 8, 2024



I have to remember to care about myself.
Ive watched bodies fail.
When sick, ive bargained to be better.
And ive done nothing. 
Ive not held up my end of it.

Instead of fixing, i compile and compile.


Started this. 
Not sure about the direction yet.
Other sketch is something i did lying in bed before sleep. Ive been coming home from work. Having dinner. Then working until i fall sleep. Then laying down either drawing or writing. Id like to put together a zine of 
What i make. Art, photography, music, words.
Using qr codes. I think its really the only way to proceed. ...to scratch all of my itches.
I ordered the stapler to do it so ill give it a go.
Been messing with making one for the october show.

I just cant create enough.
I dont know what it is.
Im sure there is some psychological shit going on.




No comments:

Post a Comment